Oskari Lindroos
                         
FI   SE SE   EN EN   RU RU   CN CN
 
Oskari Lindroos
Oskari Lindroos

OY OSK.LINDROOS AB

Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab is a watchmaker and goldsmith company whose traditions date back more than 130 years. Its store has been located on Aleksanterinkatu Street in Helsinki from 1890 to 2008. From 2008 the store has been located on Mikonkatu Street.

The foundations of the company were laid in Jyväskylä by the goldsmith-trained seaman Frans Wiktor Lindroos and his wife. The company obtained its current name after the reins of management were taken over by Frans Wiktor’s son, goldsmith Frans Oskar, in 1907. Oskar Lindroos was also one of the founding members and deputy chair of the Finnish Association of Goldsmiths. Both he and Frans Wiktor were honorary members of the association.

Oskar’s son Ole Viktor Lindroos was the longest-serving manager of the company. It was under his aegis that Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab cemented its reputation as a high-quality and highly valued goldsmith company. Lindroos later also became well known for their watches – particularly those of world-famous makers.

Visit Rolex

 

 
logoanimaatio
Oskari Lindroos

Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab
Aleksanterinkatu 46
00100 HELSINKI
tel. +358 9 624 188
  Helsinki Airport
SCHENGEN,
Gate 27
tel. +358 9 354 0500
  Helsinki Airport
NON - SCHENGEN,
Gate 33
tel. +358 9 354 0510
  Mikonkulta
Mikonkatu 5
00100 HELSINKI
tel.+358 9 628 825
© 2014-2016 Oy Osk. Lindroos Ab